2011年4月5日 星期二

Personality

What kind of people are you?

We are always being questioned by others. Actually, I do not quite understand myself. If someone asks me to describe myself, I would be hardly to answer. I think I am stubborn sometimes. It’s the way of showing how I stick to something might be important to me. In my opinion, perhaps it’s not bad when we mention” stubborn.” And I always embrace new things which may be a stimulus for my creativity. Maybe I do not excel at artwork, but I find my interests there. Sensitiveness is one of my personalities. It’s not a good or bad thing, but a feeling of other’s emotion. I may suffer from this ability rarely; on the other hand, I’ll think more when I treat anyone. So, you can say I am discreet. Maybe that is the reason why I am called secretary : )

3 則留言:

  1. Secretary!
    I think you are good at artwork,don`t you?
    Insist one thing you like or want is a nice character,sometimes you have to do that to realize something you reallt want to accomplish.
    It is good to embrace new thing,I think that is why the life is interesting!

    回覆刪除
  2. Hey!
    Don't be so worried about what kind of person you are.Just do your best at any work.

    回覆刪除
  3. Also, you've passion for knowledge, and always stay motivated and focused, according to my obervation.

    回覆刪除